Sunday, December 2, 2007

X-mas Wish List


1) For some reason, I've always been drawn to two things. a) Cosmetic cases, preferably adorable. A favorite of my collection is a zebra-print Kate Spade. and b) Fendi (most likely due to my favorite sunglasses I purchased two years ago,) so when browsing the SaksFifthAvenue webpage, I was delighted to find this sexy little case. Black patent leather, monogram Fendi print, gold detailing. It's gorgeous, and most definitely on my list.
(image: www.Saks.com, Fendi Cosmetic Case $155)

2) Without ever really wanting a watch, I was very drawn towards this seasons D&G timepiece collection. So following the makeup bag, I'm asking for one of these...
a) Royal Crystal Watch, $425
b) Queen Mary Cuff Watch, $395

3) And last, but not least, the search for a good wallet... Back to Fendi, thinking of this.
My only concern is that it might be too old lady. If anyone else knows of Continental wallets I should look into, send me a comment.

Happy holidays!

No comments: