Within the past week I've added two "hip" applications to my life. One being the purchase of a BlackBerry. The other, a blog. I feel like now I'm a slave to the game of my culture, hell... I can even update my new blog ON my new BlackBerry. One word for the trends of my generation: inner-connectivity. Everyone and everything is created as one, all inter-linked and associated with one another. Example a: renting DVD's at McDonalds. The world of convenience, advertising and consumerism are now one.
On another note, this blog will report on trends, music, culture, media, whatever else I feel fit at the moment. Along with, of course, the obsessions. What music I'm obsessed with, what beauty products I rave about, you get it.
Speaking of which...
Beauty: Years ago I was introduced to Chanel beauty. As a company they have the reputation of prestigious quality, top-of-the-line technology, the whole sha-bang. But to me, they're the basics. And a must-have for my daily routine is Chanel's Silky Bronzing Powder in "Sierra" this shade adds some sparkle and a nice faux-tan to any skin tone. Honestly. Friends of all skin types and shades have raved about this product. It's simple, no fuss, and straight to the point. $46.00
While on the subject, Chanel's annual holiday fragrance commercial showcases Coco Mademoiselle featuring the prime example of a Chanel girl: Keira Knightley. I couldn't be happier about the commercial, it encompasses the elegance and charm of the company as well as the luxury fairy-tale way in which every lady feels in the holiday season.
No comments:
Post a Comment